Victron Energy SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 Solar Charge Controller
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximizes this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations – even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby – you may be able to monitor your MPPT by Bluetooth-pairing with a LoRaWAN(long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
- Bluetooth Smart built-in
- Ultra-fast maximum power point tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced maximum power point detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Extensive electronic protection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Optional external battery voltage and temperature sensing via Bluetooth
- Nominal system voltage: 12/24V
- Rated charge current : 30A
- Max PV short circuit current: 35A
- Max. PV open circuit voltage: 100v
- Max. PV input power: 440W(12V Battery); 880W(24V battery)