Solaredge 3.8Kw Solar Kit
- 1 x new SolarEdge 3800A StorEdge Inverter
- 14 x used Rec Solar 305W solar panels
- 14 x new SolarEdge P340 Optimizers
- Racking for 2 rows of 7 ( please contact us if you need to configure it differently).
- 86″ rails, rail connectors, L-Foot attachments, mid clamps, end clamps, ground lugs, and black end caps
- Flashing for waterproofing not included. Please contact us for additional information.
- 100′ of black and red PV Wire with mc4 connectors
The SolarEdge 3800A StorEdge hybrid grid tie inverter has the capability to use energy storage to enhance self-consumption of solar energy. This is useful when net-metering, or grid feed is not available, or not advantageous financially. This system uses DC coupling for both the solar and the connection to the battery system for greater overall efficiency. The system features export control, time-of-use shifting, maximized self-consumption, and peak shaving capabilities. These features can use any of the loads in the house, including those on the main service panel. Backup power is also available with the addition of the Auto-transformer. Backup power is only available to the loads connected to the backup critical loads panel. Backup power capacity is 5 kW. Switchover upon a power outage can take up to 2 seconds. The StorEdge inverter is compatible with certified high voltage battery systems.
The SolarEdge Power Optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each solar module, turning them into smart modules. The SolarEdge Power Optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. Furthermore, the Power Optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring platform for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance. Each Power Optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature, which is designed to automatically reduce modules’ DC voltage to a safe level whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down (unless connected to a StorEdge inverter operating in backup mode).
The CrossRail 44-X mounting system for photovoltaic assemblies is suitable for pitched roofs. It works with most residential roof types including tile and shingle roofs. This system is compatible with commonly available roof hooks including our own Flat Tile Hook and Tile Hook 3S (not included).
Racking is based off of 2 rows of 7 panels in portrait layout. Flashing not included with kit. If you set up requires different configuration or additional parts please contact one of our sales reps.
Brand new REC Solar 305W 120 half cell solar panels. They come with the manufacturer’s warranty: standard 10/25 year warranty through REC.
- Improved performance in shaded conditions
- High efficiency, monocrystalline module
- 100% PID free
- Improved output per meter squared.
- Passed load test of 5400 Pa to withstand heavier snow load and 3600 Pa to withstand wind pressure
- 10-year product warranty and 25-year power output warranty
- Qualifies for IRS Solar Energy Tax Credits and rebates
- Rated Power: 305W
- Open circuit voltage (VOC): 39.7 V
- Max power voltage (VMP): 33.3 V
- Short circuit current (ISC): 9.80 A
- Max power current: 9.17 A
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V
- Fuse Rating: 25 A
- IP67 Junction Box with bypass diodes and standard solar connectors
- Weight: 40.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 65.95 x 39.25 x 1.50 in