MPP LV6048 Solar Kit
- 1 x new MPP LV 6048 Hybrid Inverter
- 30 x used Santan Solar 250W solar panels
- 2 x Midnite Solar Combiner Box 6 MNPV6
- 10 x Midnite Solar 15A Circuit Breaker
- 1 x 300 ft. of red PV wire with MC4 connectors
- 1 x 300 ft. of black PV wire with MC4 connectors
- 1 x 20 pack of MC4 connectors (male & female)
The MPP LV6048 is simplifying off-grid solar power. This is a complete solar system in a box. These units have been a staple in the off-grid solar power community for years for good reason. All you need to do is mount the box to the wall, connect your panels and your batteries and you’re in business. You have a fully functioning off-grid solar kit. The LV6048 is a perfect beginner friendly option for someone who wants to install a big off grid solar system, but doesn’t have a ton of experience. With everything built-in to both MPP LV6048 units – you can literally be up and running off grid within hours..
Midnite Solar Combiner Box:
MNPV6 (For 150 VDC charge controllers and 600 VDC gridtie inverters). Gray aluminum type 3R rainproof enclosure with insulating dead front, will accept six 150VDC breakers or four 600/1000VDC fuse holders. Includes 15 position PV negative bus bar, 14 position ground bus bar, 120 amp Plus bus bar for breakers and 80 amp bus bar for fuses. Punch out tabs on the plastic deadfront make for a clean installation using circuit breakers. An included snap in adapter makes for a professional looking installation when installing fuse holders. Up to three 300VDC breakers from 7 to 50 amps may be installed as a disconnect (no combining busbar).
Midnite Circuit Breaker:
MidNite’s breakers are rated to break the full rated load at the rated voltage repeatedly. MNEPV breakers are the same as CBI QY breakers except the standard used is inadequate for the solar industry. MidNite breakers have been evaluated by ETL to 150VDC and are listed for US and Canada. All of the NRTL listings still apply. Breakers ordered under the CBI part numbering system will not be listed for 150VDC and in many cases are not suitable for the solar industry.
These are used panels in good physical condition. Manufacturing labels have been removed. Panels have been tested and have a good output. These would need to be for off-grid applications.
- 60 cell, polycrystalline
- Weather resistant. Certified for salt mist and ammonia resistance
- Anti-Reflection surface treatment
- Rated Power: 250W
- Open circuit voltage (VOC): 37.6 V
- Max power voltage (VMP): 30.3 V
- Short circuit current (ISC): 8.85 A
- Max power current: 8.27 A
- Power Tolerance 0/+3%
- Maximum system voltage: 600V (UL)
- Fuse Rating: 15 A
- IP65 Junction Box w/MC4 Compatible Connectors
- Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- Dimensions: 64.95 × 39.05 × 1.37 inches (1650 × 992 × 35mm)