Generac 7.6Kw Solar Kit
- 1 x new Generac PWRcell 7.6Kw Single Phase 120/240ac Grid-Tie
- 28 x New Q-cell 340W solar panels
- 28 x Generac Inline Disconnect Switch
- 1 x Generac PWRcell Outdoor Rated Battery Cabinet
- 4 x Generac 3.0kWh PWRcell DCB Battery
- 4 x Generac PV Link 2.5kW MPPT Optimzer
- 1 x Generac W2HEM PWR Monitor
Solar + storage is simple with the Generac PWRcell™ Inverter. This bi-directional, REbus™-powered inverter offers a simple, efficient design for integrating smart batteries with solar. Ideal for self-supply, backup power, zero-export and energy cost management, the PWRcell Inverter is the industry’s most feature-rich line of inverters, available in single-phase and three-phase models.
Generac Inline Disconnect Switch:
An in-line disconnect device for rapidly shutting off power from individual solar panels. SnapRS is NEC 2017 compliant, and doesn’t require any extra hardware to mount – no pairing and no fussy digital communications. Just snap a Generac SnapRS disconnect device to each PV module for total rapid-shutdown performance. When signaled by the inverter, SnapRS units break the PV circuit, reducing array voltage to <80V in seconds
Generac PWRcell Outdoor Rated Battery Cabinet:
The PWRcell™ Outdoor Rated (OR) Battery Cabinet is a Type 3R smart battery platform that allows for a range of configurations to suit any need, small or large, indoor or outdoor. No other smart battery offers the power and flexibility of PWRcell. Whether for backup power or smart energy management, PWRcell has power and capacity options for every need, without sacrificing flexibility or function.
Generac 3.0kWh PWRcell DCB Battery
Build a better backup system with the Generac DCB Battery Module for PWRcell™. Stack as few as three or as many as six DCB modules to match battery capacity and backup power to a specific application. Upgrade a PWRcell Battery post-installation with the addition of more DCB modules for more power and capacity.
Generac PV Link 2.5kW MPPT Optimzer
Part of Generac’s PWRzone, PV Link solar optimizers maximize the energy harvested from solar panels and provides NEC 2014 rapid-shutdown compliance for solar arrays. Combine with SnapRS (APKE00011) for NEC 2017 and NEC 2020 690.12 compliance. PWRzone and PV Link is the fast and simple solution for installation and long-lasting solar performance. Connect as few as two or as many as nine PV modules to each PV Link to overcome shading and challenging roof lines with less equipment.
Generac W2HEM PWR Monitor
The Q Cells Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G6 340 watt all-black monocrystalline module features 120 monocrystalline Q.ANTUM solar half-cells
- The Q Cells Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G6 340 watt all-black monocrystalline module features 120 monocrystalline Q.ANTUM solar half-cells. Delivering higher output and performance, this Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G6 solar panel operates at 19.0% efficiency to maximize the light absorption area. The Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G6 was designed with Q ANTUM DUO’s innovative cell separation and wiring with Q.ANTUM technology.
- Built to withstand heavy snow and wind loads with an anodised aluminum black frame. Make your own power at home with this low priced, all-black solar panel. UL Certified, CEC approved, and backed by a 25-year product warranty plus a 25-year linear performance warranty gives peace of mind. Min Order pallet of 10 modules.
- Rated Power: 340W
- circuit voltage (VOC): 40.66 V
- Max power voltage (VMP): 33.94 V
- Peak power current (IMP): 10.02
- Weight: 43.9 lbs.
- Dimensions: 68.5 × 40.6 × 1.26in
- Max Fuse Rating: 20A
- Max System Voltage: 1000 IEC/UL