Fangpuson 50A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Untra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT） Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Untra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT). Especially in case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to
30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions. If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPT’s tend to lock toalocal MPP, which may
not be the optimum MPP. The innovative fangpusun algorithm will always maximize energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency. No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%. Full output current up to 40℃ (104°F).
- Flexible charge algorithm. Fully programmable charge algorithm(see the software page on our website), and eight preprogrammed algorithms, selectable with a rotagy switch(see manual for details).
- Extensive electronic protection. Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection.PV reverse current protection.
- Graphical LCD display. Simple menu-driven operation. Programming buttons
- Certificates: CE, ROHS, SGS, ISO9001. Made in China
- Limit charging power & current over rated range
- Support the lead-acid and lithium batteries with the needed tem. compensation
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Power reduction automatically over temperature range
- Multiple load work modes
- Comprehensive electronic protection
- RS485 with 5V/100mA protected output for no power devices, with Modbud
- Monitor and set the parameters via APP or PC software (requires additional hardware, not included)
- Nominal system voltage:12/24VDC auto work
- Rated charge current :80A
- Max. PV open circuit voltage:100V
- Max. PV input power:700W(12V Battery) & 1400W(24V battery)
- Power terminals:#6 AWG(16mm2)
- Self-cosmption: 20mA
- Operating temperature: 30 to +60℃ (full r ated output up to 40℃)
- Humidity: 95%, non-condensing
- Terminals(fine/ single wire):13mm²/AWG 6
- Protection category: IP43 (electronic components ),IP22 (connection area)
- Weight: 1.60kg
- Dimensions: 186x125x83mm