Fangpuson 50A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
The Fangpuson 50A MPPT Charge Controller is a solar-powered voltage and current regulator.
- Nominal system voltage:12/24VDC auto work
- Rated charge current :80A
- Max. PV open circuit voltage:100V
- Max. PV input power:700W(12V Battery) & 1400W(24V battery)
- Power terminals:#6 AWG(16mm2)
- Self-cosmption: 20mA
- Operating temperature: 30 to +60℃ (full r ated output up to 40℃)
- Humidity: 95%, non-condensing
- Terminals(fine/ single wire):13mm²/AWG 6
- Protection category: IP43 (electronic components ),IP22 (connection area)
- Weight: 1.60kg
- Dimensions: 186x125x83mm
- Untra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking(MPPT).
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency. No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%. Full output current up to 40℃ (104°F).
- Flexible charge algorithm. Fully programmable charge algorithm(see the software page on our website), and eight preprogrammed algorithms, selectable with a rotagy switch
- Extensive electronic protection. Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection.
- Graphical LCD display. Simple menu-driven operation. Programming buttons
- Limit charging power & current over rated range
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Power reduction automatically over temperature range
- Multiple load work modes
- Comprehensive electronic protection
- RS485 with 5V/100mA protected output for no power devices, with Modbud
- Monitor and set the parameters via APP or PC software (requires additional hardware, not included)