Epever 8415AN 80A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Tracer AN series controller, based on multiphase synchronous rectification technology (MSRT) and advanced MPPT control algorithm, with dual-core processor architecture and common negative design, has the features of high response speed, high reliability, and high industrial standard. MSRT can guarantee very high conversion efficiency in any charge power, which sharply improves the energy efficiency of solar system; Advanced MPPT control algorithm minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time, to ensure the tracking efficiency, corresponding speed as well as high conversion efficiency under high or low power, so that in any situation, Tracer AN products can rapidly track the maximum power point(MPP) of PV array to obtain the maximum energy of the panel. The limitation function of the charging power and current, and automatic power reduction function fully ensure the stability when works with oversize PV modules and operate under high temperature environment.
With the adaptive three-stage charging mode based on digital control circuit, Tracer AN series controllers can effectively prolong the life-cycle of battery and significantly improve the system performance. The load, utility or generator auto-control relays make it easy to compose the hybrid power system. All-around electronic protections, including overcharging, over discharging, and PV reverse polarity protection, effectively ensure the safer and more reliable operation of the solar system for a longer service time. The isolated RS485 interface with standard MODBUS communication protocol and 5V power supply makes it easy for customer to expand the application, it support up to 8 charging in parallel to expand system and meet with different monitoring requirements, so that can be widely used for various applications, e.g. solar RV, household system and field monitoring, etc.
- Nominal System：12/24/36/48VDC or Auto
- Rated charge current:80A
- Max. PV open:200V
- Rated charge Power:1000W/12V 2000W/24V 3000W/36V 4000W/48V
- Grounding:Common NEGATIVE grounding
- Battery Input:8V～68V
- Battery Type:Sealed(Default)/Gel/Flooded/User
- Temperature compens:－3mV/℃/2V(Default)
- Pollution degree:PD2
- Dimension:394×240×134mm and Weight:6.1kg
- The wider range of MPP operating voltage.
- Auto control system to limit the charging power & current go over the rated value.
- Support 4 charging options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User.
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Real-time energy recording and statistical function
- Automatic over-temperature power reduction function
- Hundred percent full load operation in working environment temperature range within charging & discharging
- Support up to 8 units in parallel to expand system
- Load relay control external load switch signal to realize diversified load work modes
- The first and the second disconnection of load control, contain two relay’s contact.
- Auto-control of utility and generator relay design
- Utility or generator auto-control relays make it easy to compose the hybrid power system
- The remote temperature and the voltage sensor design will collect accurate data of battery temperature and voltage
- Isolated RS485 with 5VDC/200mA to protect output for no power devices with MODBUS protocol
- To monitor or set the parameters by using the phone Apps or PC software (additional hardware required, not included)